The most important question for Doctors should be What Is My Exit Strategy?
Retirement Strategies are the plans you need to set forth early in your career. BCS Leadership is unique; we work with both, individuals entering into business ownership and individuals have been in business for years. BCS Leadership begins the relationship by taking the business owner to thinking about the end. What will retirement look like; when, how much will I need, how will I get that. By starting with the end in mind, this results in a strategy that sets the business owners up for a successful stress free retirement.
BCS Leadership team
The BCS Leadership team members are national experts who have the experience to ensure that you, the business owner will have Outstandingly Predictable results!
Call Now! 480.522-1070
THINKING OF YOUR EXIT STRATEGY?
BCS Leadership will evaluate your practice and provide a written summary of what options will be in the best interest of your long term success and financial stablity.
- SIMPLE – A turn-key scenario that is a simple straight sale. Not all practices can sustain having a new partner buy-in.
- COMPLEX –This scenario may involve real estate and associate agreements. The plan involves a transition time line with the seller staying on for a period of time. This often requires BCS coaching to facilitate the success with the new owner, patients, and team.
- EVOLUTIONARY – To maximize profits, this scenario requires pre-planning and mediation. This transition includes phasing in an associate co-owner over several years who eventually becomes sole owner. The senior doctor sells percentages of the practice over a period of time identified by their BCS transition consultant; this could be a 1, 5, or 10 year period.
BCS recognizes that in a transition it is not the contracts that frustrate the parties it is instead the “soft steps” such as integration of a new owner’s philosophy into existing systems, poor communication, spending habits, budgeting or a new leadership style. No matter which transition is right for you, having coaching and guidance makes the difference between a successful transition or a failed one. We coach both doctors and team on how to successfully make the transition during this critical time. Most companies only facilitate the purchase or sale. We are a committed team who will be there for you as long as you need us.
THINKING OF BUYING?
BEFORE YOU BUY …CALL BCS! The most common mistake we see is doctors buying a practice without first advacating themselves about what to look for and as a resultending up unhappy or financially drained. We assist doctors by going into the prospective office and evaluating it from a buyer’s point of view. BCS will provide a detailed report of the practice opportunities and whether or not it is a match for me purchasing a doctor’s vision. We have worked with many buyers and have had outstanding success finding doctors the practice that is right for them.
At BCS we recognize that you have choices about which company you choose for your transition needs. KEEP IN MIND…. having the right representation can save you money and lower your stress.
- We have… Over 75 years of combined experience in transitions and coaching.
- An excellent reputation based on values, knowledge and trust.
- A team of experts that can handle all aspects of a transition eliminating the need to go anywhere else.